California Imaging Services established in 1992 and located in Fairfield California is seeking an experience x-ray field service engineer for the Central and Northern California Area.
Our company offers competitive salaries based on experience, A Healthcare plan, Company vehicle or auto expense reimbursement and a Simple retirement plan.
Field Service Engineer
Candidates must have:
- An Associate`s degree in Electrical Engineering or greater,
- At least 3 years X-ray Field Service or Biomed experience within diagnostic imaging.
- Knowledge of Diagnostic Imaging Systems.
- Knowledge of Digital Imaging Systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Formal vendor or OEM training (is strongly preferred)
- The ability to effectively communicate with customers and other engineers.
- The ability to adapt to changing schedules, locations and situations as required base on customers need.
- The desire and ability to meet or exceed our customers expectations.
- The ability to lift or carry equipment weighing less than 100 lbs.
- The ability to complete required paper work on timely bases.
- The ability to travel over night for training or as needed for installations and service.
- Leadership skills without constant supervision.
Please send resume to