This portable x-ray system incorporates a telescopic column for safe and easy transport and effortless positioning. Its small width makes it ideal for restricted spaces and corridors, while large wheels make mounting small steps easy. Perfect for hospitals, clinics, and universities, it offers mobility and power-saving advantages.
- Counter-balanced telescopic tube column provides effortless positioning, without draining the battery
- Lead crystal batteries retain power longer than acid batteries for less frequent recharging
- Patented wireless distributed antennae system can increase wireless range 40% over single access point systems
- Secondary drive controls on the collimator handles allow positioning without the need to return to the main console
- Collimator features an LED bulb, laser alignment markers for SID accuracy, and selectable copper filtration
- The battery sets charge through a standard power outlet and can be used while charging, avoiding downtime
- Dual battery configuration allows for distributed power to the drive motors, as well as the generator
- Integrates with choice of one or two Canon CXDI 401C/701C/801C wireless flat panel detectors
RadPRO Mobile 40kW FLEX Digital X-ray System is distributed by Virtual Imaging, Inc., a Canon company.
Images are simulated.