- Adoption of superconductive magnet realizes high static field intensity with open design.
- Open-designed gantry provides a feeling of security and friendliness.
- Incorporates the image diagnosis applications that were developed through Hitachi's superconductive MRI systems.
- Compatible with high performance imaging applications such as spectroscopy.
- Exclusively developed high-sensitivity solenoid receiver coils provide high image quality.
- The offset-pillar and floating table shorten the setting time.
FreeStyle -Free Style Magnet Imaging-
The offset pillar which is the feature of gantry design allows effective use of the open space by arranging the position of the pillars asymmetrically from left to right. .
For Claustrophobic Examinees
Using a large joint coil also in head imaging allows imaging with the examinee in relaxed recumbent posture.
For Examinees with Limited Posture
Even in case of the bent examinee, who have difficulty lying down flat, using a loose flexible body coil allows imaging with the examinee in free posture.
For Examinees with Large Build
The open gantry with a wide gap and a wide table facilitates imaging of examinees with large build, who were difficult to image with conventional MRI.
T/R body coil incorporated in the gantry allows imaging without wearing the receiver coil. It enables imaging with extremely high degree of freedom and many clinical applications such as kinematic studies.