Eastern Diagnostic`s refurbished GE RF systems begin with a complete tear-down. All mechanical and electronic systems are then functionally and cosmetically inspected, evaluated and re-manufactured to exacting standards.
- All table controls needed by the technologist are conveniently located on the table
- Interlocked patient step eliminates need for accessory foot stool
- Under-table X-ray tube equipped with a forced oil/air heat exchanger for improved cooling.
- After a detailed three-step paint process, each system is prestaged for operational compatibility and calibration to OEM specifications.
- Bundled with a NEW high frequency generator from CPI and an arrary of powerful imaging options, this versatile suite offers excellent imaging at an affordable price
Range of Motion
- 73.5″ (176cm) fluroscopic beam center-to-floor dimensions when table is vertical for cervical esophagus coverage on 6ft 8in tall patients.
- 11″ transverse fluoroscopic carriage travel.
- 20″ maximum calliper opening between bottom of spotfilmer or pedestal and tabletop.
- Structural plastic front and end panels shaped to eliminate sharp edges and barium traps while resisting strains, dents or corrosion
- Quiet Angulation drive with soft start and stop features
- Tabletop longitudinal drive interlocked with angulation drive to prevent collision with floor and ceiling
- Table and footrest extend downward toward floor with table vertical
- Refurbished GE RFX table and GE RFX 88 Spotfilm Device
- New CPI high-frequency generator
- Refurbished GE XT Suspension and GE Sentry III X-Ray Collimator
This comprehensive system includes our most popular refurbished and new R/F Imaging components bundled into a single “turn-key” package.
Table and footrest extend downward toward floor with table vertical