This lightweight, wireless digital detector was created through the technological know-how of Rayence, the global leading manufacturing of digital imaging detectors. The uniqueness of this versatile detector solution includes an ergonomically designed, removable handle that can be attached to either the portrait or landscape location of the detector frame for ease of use.
For added flexibility, the 1012WCA can also be used as a tethered detector. With this configuration, the battery will recharge without it having to be removed and placed into a separate charger.
The 1012WCA is available with a Cesium Iodide scintillator, which provides users the highest quality of images while reducing dosage as much as 30 percent when compared to CR and DR detectors with Gadolinium scintillators. A key feature of the 1012WCA allows users to have the option to be either wireless or tethered. The removable lithium battery is charged using an accompanying charger, or when tethered, the enclosed battery is continuously charged. The unique removable handle design provides users the ultimate in flexibility, allowing for its easy placement in either portrait or landscape detector frame positions.
- Sensor Type: Amorphous Silicon with TFT
- Scintillator: Cesium Iodide (Csl)
- Active Pixel Area: 25.9 cm x 32.0 cm (10” * 12”)
- Active Pixel Number: 2040 x 2520 pixels
- Pixel Pitch:127 µm
- Data Acquisition Time: 2 sec. (wired) 3 sec. (wireless)
- Resolution: 3.9lp/mm
- Battery Recharge Time: 2.5 hours
- Size: 395 x 337 x 18 mm (not incl. handle)
- Weight: Typ. 3.15 kg (incl. battery pack / not incl. handle)
- Typ. 3.6 kg (incl. battery pack & incl. handle)
- Power Requirements: AC 100~240V, 47~3Hz
Rayence Inc., headquartered in Fort Lee, New Jersey, is a subsidiary of Rayence Co., Ltd(South Korea)., a global leader in the design, development, manufacturing and supply of flat panel detectors (FPD) and digital radiography imaging systems. We offer a complete line of high quality a-Si TFT detectors in a variety of sizes that are specifically designed to allow a customized solution for diagnostic medical, dental, veterinary, and industrial applications