The NeuViz 64 is the most recent innovation in CT product offerings. The new design is focused on minimizing patient x-ray dose while maintaining exquisite image quality. The result is a low-dose CT scanner that delivers high patient throughput, is easy to use, performs advanced cardiac imaging and provides for a wide variety of post processing and diagnostic operations.
Three NeuViz 64 configurations offer cutting-edge technology to match varying imaging needs.
64i: For the radiology department, the 64i delivers 64-slice imaging at a 16-slice price.
- 64e Basic : Delivers maximum tube power and is upgradeable for cardiac imaging.
- 64e Cardiac: Neusoft’s most powerful, full-featured cardiac imaging system.
ClearView Iterative Reconstruction
Robust, Low-Dose Cardiac Imaging
Powerful Workstation/Range of Applications
- Intuitive Workflow
A Focus on Low-Dose Design
Shape Filter: Removes the x-ray dose that does not contribute to a diagnostic image. It is automatically deployed based upon patient age and weight. Patient dose is reduced without compromising image quality.
- New Detector Design: Modular design delivers 99.9% x-ray conversion efficiency, enhancing low-dose imaging.
- 240º Exposure: Dose to the patient is reduced.
- Organ Safe: Reduces dose to radiosensitive organs — eyes, thyroid and breasts.
- Pediatric Protocols: Protocols are designed specifically for pediatric anatomy.
- ClearView: Provides diagnostic confidence to low-dose imaging.
- Dose Check: Fully implemented Dose Check ensures that a patient cannot be over radiated.
- 3-D Dose Modulation: Tube current is modulated based on the anatomy in the scan field to deliver an anatomically optimized dose.
- ECG Dose Modulation: Reduces tube current during non-imaging phases of the cardiac cycle to minimize patient dose.
Optimized, Intuitive Workflow
- Intuitive workflow and user interface guides the healthcare provider through the study using a “guided tool bar.”
- High-speed data acquisition and transmission increases patient throughput.
- Quick, easy-to-use post processing and diagnostic software applications.
By dynamically deflecting the focal spot in both the axial and longitudinal planes, the NeuViz 64 increases sampling density, improving resolution, reducing artifacts and extending scanning ranges.
A patented manufacturing process reduces afterglow (< 2 us) and maximizes dose efficiency (99.99%). This results in the lowest possible patient dose and superior image quality.