-The Comed KMC 950 is a versatile Surgical C-Arm system that provides a high image resolution and provides convenience with its unique and advanced functions for use in surgery.
The compact size, large diameter wheels, steering handle and light weight, correctly distributed, allow for ease of maneuverability, quick positioning and the necessary flexibility to perform a wide range of R/F procedures meeting the needs of medical healthcare facilities globally.
The High Frequency generator’s constant x-ray energy combined with digital imaging acquisition provides improved image quality. Reductions in radiation dosage of patients and operators can also be realized with pulsed fluoroscopic modes of operation.
- 4/6/9″ Tri Mode – High Resolution Image Intensifier
- Rotating Anode X-Ray Tube
- Two(2) 19″ LCD Medical Grade Monitors and Cart
- 1K x 1K Image Resolution
- 125 kV / 100 mA For Rad
- 125 kV / 20mA For Boost
- Touch Screen Controls
- 45 Degrees Of Overscan
- CINE Loop
- LIH – Last Image Hold
- 100,000+ Image Storage
- Generator : R/F Boost Fluoro
- IRIS Collimator Laser Pointer
- Varian Rad 99 Tube
- High Resolution Contrast Image Quality
- 1K CCD Camera With 16 Frames Memory
- DIS Computer Software
- DICOM Optional
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty